The internet is a huge base for clientele, and there are many reasons why. Did you know …
1. 20 percent of people who use FaceBook purchase a product because they see an advertisement or endorsement for the product, or read a positive comment about it from one of their friends?
2. 92 percent of the re tweets on Twitter happen because the message is concise and relevent to the person who posts it again.
3. There are 4.9 billion internet searches per month, which comes out to be something like 1,890 searches per second!
4. As far as Google searches go, 18 percent of users click the first search result, 10 percent go for the second, and 7 percent go for the third, so it’s very important for a website to be in the top three search results or so to get the most user interaction.
5. Pay Per Click advertising is advertising a company only gets revenue for, and the advertising company only pays for, when the ad is actually clicked by a user. And of course, the more traffic you have, the more clicks you will be likely to get.
What have we learned? Websites that have search engine optimization Cincinnati are going to be more likely to get clicks on search engines. Cincinnati seo or Search Engine Optimization is a great investment for any web based company, or even any local company. Many people use search engines to find local businesses that carry whatever they’re looking for. That’s why your web designer Cincinnati is really crucial along with your Cincinnati SEO. The easier your Cincinnati web design is to navigate, the more likely people will return after they find it via search engine!