Are you curious about the different types of finance jobs? Are you looking for jobs in finance and accounting that can make you money while still being interesting and intellectually stimulating? Here are five facts about jobs and finance before you start sending out resumes.
1. Some of the most important principles of accountancy are applied to accounting, bookkeeping, and auditing. If these are some of the aspects of the job that really interest you, then you should look into jobs and finance.
2. Some employers want fund accountant managers to have between three and five years of experience with private equityfirms, investment banks and hedge funds.
3. Private-equity professionals help businesses find capital for both expansion and current operations.
4. Venture-capital professionals (VCs) spend most of their time with startups or small, fast-growth companies.
5. At times, a private-equity job may involve working as an interim executive at a struggling company where your success helps determine the fate of the company. For more information see this: www.findingclarity.ca